Outlook 2011 (Mac)
From Hostek.com Wiki
Configuring Mac Mail
Before you begin please make sure you are connected to an internet source and check for the latest software updates, installing the latest version of Microsoft Outlook 2011 Mac.
Configure Outlook 2011 Mac
- Open Outlook
- Click Accounts from the 'Tools' menu.
- Click on the little + sign in the lower left corner and select "Other Email"
- Fill in the E-mail address and Password fields
- For the "User name" enter your email address
- Select Type: POP or IMAP
- Incoming Server: mail.yourdomainname.com
- Outgoing Server: mail.yourdomainname.com
- Click on "Add Account"
- You should now see the account details. On the bottom under "Outgoing server" click on More Options
- For Authentication select "Use Incoming Server Info" and click "OK"
- Close out of the Accounts window and you should be able to use your E-mail account on Outlook now
Using Secure SSL
Follow the steps above. Except make the following changes.
- Your incoming and outgoing mail server will be mail#.ezhostingserver.com (# being the server your domain is on number 1-13 - found in WCP)
- Select "Use SSL to connect (recommended)" for both incoming and outgoing servers
- For the Outgoing server select "Override default port" and replace port 25 with 465