From Hostek.com Wiki
- DomainKeys is an e-mail authentication system designed to verify the DNS domain of an e-mail sender and the message integrity in order to prevent spam.
Setting Up Domain Keys in the WCP
- Click the Domain Keys button in the Email section
- Click the Enable button
Setting Up Domain Keys Manually in SmarterMail
- Log in as an administrator user
- Click the Settings icon on the far left
- Expand Advanced Settings
- Click Mail Signing
- Click the Certificate tab
- Fill in the Selector Field with a name you'd like to use for the Domain Key
- Click Generate Key at the top
- Next you'll need to open the WCP DNS Editor for your domain and add a TXT record with the TXT Record Name and TXT Record Value that SmarterMail lists.