Barracuda Networks maintains the Barracuda Reputation Block List (BRBL) as a free DNSBL of IP addresses known to send spam. Barracuda Networks fights spam and created the BRBL to help stop the spread of spam.
To use Barracuda's RBL you'll need to register for an account: http://www.barracudacentral.org/account/register
Configure Barracuda Reputation Block List (BRBL) for SmarterMail
- Make sure you have an account created and the server's IP is added to the access list
- Login to SmarterMail with your admin account
- On navigation menu on the left, click on Shield (Security) icon and then click on "Antispam Administration"
- Click on Add RBL
- Set the name to something like "Barracuda - BRBL"
- Set the HostName to b.barracudacentral.org
- We recommend that you set the weight to 7 or higher (this will add to the spam score of the email if listed in the Barracuda RBL)
- Set the "Required Lookup Value" to 127.0.0.2 and check the "Enabled" checkbox