SQL Server 2016
From Hostek.com Wiki
Revision as of 22:55, 16 December 2016 by Seanc
SQL Server Management Studio
- Versions of SQL Server Management Studio older than the 2016 version may be able to connect and run queries. However, most functions will require that you use the 2016 version of Management Studio.
- With SQL 2016, the Management Studio application is now a completely separate stand-alone product from the SQL Server database engine.
- SQL Server Management Studio 2016 is compatible with all versions of SQL Server and can be downloaded at the link below:
- Next, Click the blue download link labelled "Download SQL Server Management Studio (16.5.1)".
- A pop-up will appear, click Save File to save to your computer.