From Hostek.com Wiki
Revision as of 16:59, 31 January 2014 by Briana (Created page with "__FORCETOC__ ClientExec is a billing control panel often used by hosting providers. In our experiences, WHMCS is a better solution. ==ClientExec Information== *ClientExec i...")
ClientExec is a billing control panel often used by hosting providers. In our experiences, WHMCS is a better solution.
- ClientExec is basically a billing control panel that can be integrated with our WCP / MochaPanel and can also be integrated with a Domain Reseller account (sub account) with us via OpenSRS. This would allow you to order domains, registrations and set up accounts yourself while you manage the billing. You would basically have complete control of provisioning web hosting, email, domain provisioning, and registration. Within ClientExec you would manage all of your clients and products. It would be the same way that we would manage our accounts in our system, you would manage your customers accounts.
- We can help you get jump started with the automation and initial setup. There is some user guides and manuals to help you get your ClientExec billing system configured correctly as well.
- You can test out the control panel below.
- Login with http://demo.clientexec.com
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: demo