From Hostek.com Wiki
Revision as of 16:31, 18 April 2014 by Jakeh (Created page with "__FORCETOC__ ==Installing CFWheels on ColdFusion / Railo== <ol> <li>Download the latest version from http://cfwheels.org/download</li> <li>Unzip the contents to a folder on yo...")
Installing CFWheels on ColdFusion / Railo
- Download the latest version from http://cfwheels.org/download
- Unzip the contents to a folder on your computer
- Remove the "web.config" and "IsapiRewrite4.ini" files.
- Edit the .htaccess with any plain text editor (I.E. notepad, wordpad, etc.) and replace the contents with the following:
- Setup a MySQL database and create a ColdFusion / Railo DSN for the database. Below are some tutorials on how to do this through your control panel:
- Edit the config/settings.cfm file in a plain text editor and enter your datasource name and your database username and password. Also, remove the comments around that section:
<cfset set(dataSourceName="MyDSNName")> <cfset set(dataSourceUserName="MyDatabaseUsername")> <cfset set(dataSourcePassword="MyDatabasePassword")>
- Upload the files to your site. They must be inside the /wwwroot (Windows) or /public_html (cPanel/Linux) folder for URL rewriting to work properly.
Browse to your site, and you should see the default CFWheels home page.