From Hostek.com Wiki
Revision as of 20:41, 18 August 2012 by Dennisl (Created page with "==Linux Reseller Managment== ===How To Manage Your Reseller Account=== To manage within your account, login to your WHM with the steps below: #Login at: http://your-reseller-d...")
Linux Reseller Managment
How To Manage Your Reseller Account
To manage within your account, login to your WHM with the steps below:
- Login at: http://your-reseller-domain.com/whm
- Login credentials are in the Account Information Email sent when account was first set up.
- Here you can manage your domain(s), Email(s), Account(s), DNS, Packages, ETC.
- To view your current Account(s) within your reseller, simply enter List Accounts in the Find search section.
- Click on List Accounts, which will bring up the current account(s) you have..
- Click on the cPanel Icon if you would like to manage within a specifice account.
You may also veiw the following in the same location under Account Information.
- Parked Domains
- Suspended Accounts
Adding New Account to your Reseller
- Search in the Find search tool, Create a New Account.
- Click on Create a New Account, under the section Account Functions.
- Enter in the information to the following sections below correctly.
- Re-type Password
Pages in category "Linux"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.