Fatal Error: Out of memory (allocated ########) (tried to allocate ### bytes) in
This is an annoying error that can spring up from time to time due to memory limits being reached.
You will need to increase the memory limit for apache and not just the specific site.
How to recalculate Apaches Memory Limit
- Login to your WHM for your server.
- From the Home click on Service Configuration.
- Click on Apache Configuration.
- Click on Memory Usage Restrictions.
- Click Proceed.
- Wait for Apache to recalculate the Memory Limits per application.
retry time not reached for any host after a long failure period
This is an error that can be caused by corrupt exim databases
Run the following commands via SSH on your Linux VPS:
/usr/sbin/exim_tidydb -t 1d /var/spool/exim retry > /dev/null /usr/sbin/exim_tidydb -t 1d /var/spool/exim reject > /dev/null /usr/sbin/exim_tidydb -t 1d /var/spool/exim wait-remote_smtp > /dev/null /scripts/courierup -- force /scripts/eximup --force