DSN Connection String Query Parameters
If you need to add a query parameter to your connection string for your DSN on a shared server you will need to submit a support ticket at http://support.hostek.com with the domain name and datasource name along with the query paramter you need added.
For adding a Query Parameter to your Connection string for a ColdFusion DSN for a VPS/Dedicated server you will need to follow these steps:
- Log into your ColdFusion Administrator
- Click Datasources in the left menu
- Click the Edit button next to the DSN
- Click Show Advanced Settings
- Paste your connection string into the Connection String box.
- Click Submit